As one of the largest events in Blaine every year, the Blaine Festival will be held June 26th to June 28th. The festival includes a number events from a parade to an ugly dog contest and plenty more. Here's what you can expect when the festival rolls into town.
The festival includes a number of events including:
- Double Elimination Bag Tournament - This event will be held on Sunday at 11:30am. The registration is $20 for a two-person team and all must be 18 year of age or older. Door prizes will be provided along with cash prices for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- 5th Annual "Cruzin into Summer" Car Show & Swap Meet - This event will be held from 9am to 3:30pm on June 28th. There will be 18 classes of vehicles and you can bring your car for $10 or set up at the swap meet for $20.
- Medallion Hunt 2015 - Starting at 12pm on Friday, this event will last throughout the festival. The first clue will get you started, while other clues will be posted on the Blaine Parks website and festival website. The section clue will be posted at 4:30pm on Friday with others at 10am on the following days until the medallion is found.
- 9th Annual Men's Softball Tournament - Will be held on Saturday and Sunday with double elimination. Cash prizes will be given to the first, second and third place teams.
Along with these main events, there will be an ugly dog contest, a karaoke contest and much more!
There will also be a parade held on Saturday starting at 12pm. The parade will provide plenty of interesting entries and will follow Jefferson Street.
- Craft Show & Business Vendor Fair
- Civic Tent
- Food Concessions
- Live music
- Beer Garden
- Petting Zoo
- Blainbrook bowl
- Oreo Stacking Contest
- And Much More!
There are plenty to enjoy at the Blaine Festival. Some of the things you can do are free, while others to require admission or other costs. Find out more about the festival at, http://blainefestival.org.