The Green Expo will be held at the National Sports Center on April 25 from 9 am to 2 pm. If you have a love for all things Eco friendly this is an event you won't want to miss. Rather, you have been utilizing green products in your life or just want to learn more about the possibilities, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
At the event you will learn about groundwater worries, decreasing waste, buying foods locally, and discovering how to be more green. The Green Expo is all about teaching and inspiring individuals and their families. This expo is free to the public, and will have lots to explore.
Some of the things you will experience at the Green Expo include:
- Exhibits, presentations, and activities from surrounding green companies.
- Home Depot will offer children's activities.
- Gear Grab – This is where you can donate clothing that you are not using or take an item that will get you through the seasons ahead.
- Wellness Center will present alternative ways for your health issues or health maintenance.
- There will be an opportunity to donate food items to help food pantries in Blaine and Coon Rapids.
Green Expo 2014
Last year, the Green Expo saw hundreds of individuals. This was the events 5th year, and it was held on May 10th at the National Sports Center. Overall, the event was a huge success. This was Coon Rapids and Blaines first co-hosted event at the National Sports Center.
This location was chosen because the events need for a larger space. There were over 60 different exhibitors, which included energy specialist and educators. The main purpose was to provide Eco friendly ideas, and how to utilize them in daily life. As a result, products and local services were presented as solutions.